1. Granted admission includes programme materials, entry, food and refreshments and the exclusive cocktail reception accompanied by the networking dinner.
2. Once a completed registration form has been received, we will evaluate and confirm or deny your admission within 3 working days. PLEASE NOTE: this is not a commercial conference, therefore we reserve all rights to accept or deny registrations as we see fit in order to assure the right mix of attendee profiles and exceptional level of networking.
3. The attendee recognises that Unchained Conference organised by DECENT Foundation, Place Cornavin 7, CH-1201 Genève, SWITZERLAND is an invite only conference with limited numbers of attendees.
4. Cancellation & Substitutions:
Upon receipt of confirmation, substitutions of attendees can be made at any time before the meeting as long as the organiser is notified prior in writing and the organiser confirms the changes being processed.
5. Whilst all reasonable care and effort has been made, Unchained Conference organised by DECENT reserves the right to alter the programme content without notice. If, for any reason Unchained Conference organised by DECENT decides to cancel, postpone or merge this conference with another conference, Unchained Conference organised by DECENT is
not responsible for covering any expenses incurred by the attendee. The conference admission can be credited/transferred to a future event.
6. Intellectual Property & Copyright. All Unchained Conference organised by DECENT materials in relation to this event are exclusively reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited.
7. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic and
the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Slovak Courts. However only Unchained Conference organised by DECENT is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the attendee's office is located.
8. attendee information is kept by Unchained Conference organised by DECENT and used by Unchained Conference organised by DECENT to keep attendees informed of other related Unchained Conference organised by DECENT products which may be of interest. If the attendee does not wish to be contacted further, please contact us.
9. Unchained Conference organised by DECENT is thankful of attendee feedback of our events. In some situations, quotes & testimonials made by attendees, may be used by Unchained Conference organised by DECENT in future marketing literature. If you do not wish to be quoted, contact us.